View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #161
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware_Belgium View Post
I've come to believe that this site's beginning cource was wrongly directed, in the sense that people were / are forming communities for later on.

This switch in my head was activated under the John Lear Tells All and the StClair interviews

John's main direction is "it'll just all keep continuing as it always does with a little bit a crisis and a little bit of hysteria as usual"

StClair is saying "don't try to change, just go with the flow of the timeline as it should pass"

some / most pple on this forum are planning for later, forming communities and bands to go settle somewhere and survive the future, which i now come to understand is not what we should do

this behavior is saying you alreasy gave up on the near future, in which Benjamin Fulford is trying to make changes

we should not be engaging the far future on year-base but the near future on month-base

so i'm working my ass off to get pple into knowing the truth and bring more and more pple to the side where they begin to see that they've been lied to by the gouvernment and start de-brainwashing asap

what this community forming does is creating PRE_ARRANGED_GROUPS for later on to survive, which in my eyes is not any better then forming an elite for surviving. not to mention the information we're getting comes from timetravelling mostly and planet-readers, who then again say: DONT FIGHT THE FUTURE, and what do we do? we plan... to survive

so i just wanted to stuff this in this thread to have an opinion of the guy to which most pple seem to have a listening ear to: Lohn Lear. Cause then again, popularity seems to have a natural charisma, which I don't have

greets
I've been around long enough not to fall for 2012, TEOTWAWKI, or any other doom.

The community groups? I would not assume that they're all moving to SA next week, but it certainly helps to have like minded people to turn toward.

Still, yes, there are some planning to move out. This is completely unfounded, in my opinion based on the hearsay offered.

Still, if I could swing it, I'd move to a mountain/ocean resort in central/south america!

Who wouldn't?

Hats off to them!
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote