View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #755
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

The wheels could be clocks as there are 24 segments, the fifth guy looks like they have a bird decending on them. The wheels could be seasons because there are 12 of them, and it looks like they have people under them and the dark balls may coincide to each months new moon for those with dark circles and those with open circles may be full moons. The one left panel farthest to the right seem to have extra lines coming from their dark circle. The seasons could also be zodiac signs tied to them as well.

There is a lot to consider as the large people tend to depict Annunaki, and the small people depict regular humans, or it could be royals vs. non-royals. The reptiles were sacred and the large reptile has a small one behind them so maybe it's a God depiction behind the messengers, and the smaller reptile is a smaller god? All this is just guesses on my part, as I wish I could read they language which I think would spell it out for us who are ignorant of the language. I will continue to think on this.

Oh, the central spire which was said to represent Sirius could tie into the photon belt wave that we will pass through and gain enlightenment.

Unified Serenity
At a glance----->

This is the circuit drawing of the " All Spark "...... The Arc; [ARK]

Just ONE of what you call a ' clock ' is like the flywheel at Coral Castle...

[The fifth from the right] This space is needed go look at....

The Rodin coil... Tesla coil....

Trooly,

Tango

I think I've said enough on this.....

before I get myself in trouble w/boys at the Company...

Last edited by Tango; 05-22-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote