View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #38
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey
Default Re: Should we remove windmakers from our forum?

if its a fake, hoax, poser etc. Get it outta here & dont promote it cause its not worth our time & attention to read or see. Keeping it around would only encourage disinfomation spewing attention *seekers* & im pretty anti dis information, Waste of air if i wanted that id watch the main stream news.

p.s.

"And if it is a HOAX, I guess I like hoaxes that teach me how to be unified, compassionate, loving and interconnected to all of life."

If you enjoy stories which teach good morals read the bible. Many who have before hand soon after use the nice content to justify unverified claims & opinions by the Vatican.

The Nazi's enjoyed being unified under one cause & purpose as well. A few of them even thought Hitler's ideology was false & unverified, they got lead off a cliff in the end.

My point is even though a lil bit of persevered positive came from axis powers being that sense of unification, it doesn't do anything near justify its existence in the first place.

"And if it is a HOAX(false ideology), I guess I like hoaxes that teach me how to be unified."

The New world order WILL likely try to tell you(&me) giving up fire arms & going into the camps is good, for "unification and safety purposes" as well.

We must not be naive(as a mass).

Last edited by FrostyMcunicron; 12-11-2008 at 09:29 PM.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote