View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 02:36 AM   #77
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
Thanks Steven, I share your point of view and you express it way better than I do.

Beren & Truthseekerdan, you guys are gonna crucify me for this...
Nevertheless, I buy Billy Meier's story:
  • ET Gabriel got Mary pregnant with Jmmanuel (whom we call Jesus).
  • So when Jesus look to the sky and say "Father", he is calling ET Gabriel.
  • God for the ETs (according to Meier) is the most knowledgeable or spiritually evolved person in their society.
  • We got the word God from them when they came to rule us in the past.
  • Besides that, ETs believe that there is a Creation greater than "God".
My pleasure Lisa. I appreciated the reading of the Talmud also. What I found very interesting was the reference in the Universal Laws in this version of Jesus life. He called them the Laws of Creation, which are most definitely at work everywhere all the time. What surprises me is the near absence of the Laws of Creation in many religion and spiritual leaders. Well, to be honest, it does not really surprises me .

Personally, I like my Ego and will never attempt to crucify it . Ego does not mean egocentric of "big Ego". It is only your current personality, essential for your soul to evolve. I see there are a lot of different point of views about this, this makes the world richer! Here is how I see the Ego: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...6&postcount=41

I also see a confusion with the concept of duality. I have study a bit of buddhism, but I really do not see this concept as problematic. I see sometimes a confusion with freewill and choices. Freewill is a principle in Creation, so choices are available to sentient beings. Living with choices brings consequences and impacts on us and our surrounding. That's how we may learn and evolve with understandings. That is also why there are extremes, what we often "tagged" as polarity, which is not the case. There is duality, its nor good nor bad, it is part of Creation. Duality is also part of Oneness, it takes two for Love to flow in between...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-18-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote