View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:12 AM   #24
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Change You Can Believe In!!!

oh, I guess I read it wrong...

and I agree with you that while some (or maybe most) political officials MAY not be aware of how they are being manipulated... I believe Obama has quite a lot of knowledge of the plan and is following their directives... I cant come to any other conclusion than that, but I also can't place blame either... (my peaceful stance of life comes up with all sorts of reasons- safety of wife and children, threats on his life, demolition of his career, etc.). I am pretty sure that if that kind of duress and pressure were directed at me, I probably would cave in to secure the safety of my family.

I don't think there is anybody in a political office that actually LIKES lying to 'his people', but rather has to decide what their personal/family/career priorities are... and that makes for a very poor Representative... and I don't see any changes professed nowadays that are much different than in past adminstrations... so I guess I can add my two cents and say that the only change I can believe in is just the change-over of characters in the same-old-show.

but, by the same token, or the flip side of it... I don't like to just sit and gripe and do nothing about it either... now that I am awake and aware of what is going on - it makes me want to get up and do something... I just don't know what that something is that would be effective in gaining a real change for the better...?? especially since the rigged game has already been in play for so long that it appears every effort we make is just wasted energy.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote