View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #22
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SNOW CIRCLES ...instead of CROP CIRCLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
trainedobserver: Just out of interest, does Matthew go around the world making all the crop circles, he must be a busy guy.
Obviously he isn't the only one making crop circles. If you had taken the time to investigate him or watch any of his videos you would have realized this. But of course you haven't done so have you?

This same trite comment is often made about Doug and Dave, the two artists credited with starting the modern Crop Circle phenomena. The fact of the matter is the whole business exploded and became something much larger than anyone would have thought. This aspect is also covered in detail in the documentary I mentioned on his youtube channel. There are many different teams and individuals who make crop circles. It doesn't require you join a union you know. Practically anyone could do it and the evidence shows that people from all over the world have picked up on it. As Soulc pointed out and as is documented on video, some people who investigate the phenomena realize just what is happening and then "join in" for any number of reasons.

Be my guest. Continue to think (or should I say 'believe') that crop circles are made by some mysterious force. It doesn't bother me in the least.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote