View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #14
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SNOW CIRCLES ...instead of CROP CIRCLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
I doubt anyone is going to want to hear this but from all that I have been able to gather, complex crop circles are created by human artists. I think these snow circles are just more of the same.

Matthew Williams is a crop circle maker and documentary maker in England. He has a YouTube channel called truthseeker666 with numerous videos describing how crop circles are actually made. He also has the absolute best 3 hour crop circle documentary there that anyone interested in the phenomena simply must watch.

After years of looking into this I am convinced crop circles aren't ETs trying to send us a message. If they are then the ETs would be guilty of choosing one of the most inefficient methods imaginable.

Also, before I get the usual "what about this or that" responses let me say this. Crop circle makers have created formations and allowed researchers to test them. These 100% for sure created by humans crop circles have shown all the traits of supposed "genuine" crop circles, ie. strange magnetic and radiation readings, blown nodes, and so forth. The evidence and information is out there.

Crop circles are at best a distraction. At worst they have become a UFO neo-religion with the crop circle makers the unwitting gods/priests to the believers and reseachers who refuse to recognize their presence.

I think that the Norway Spiral will be appearing in crop circle formations in the future because of the great interest it generated and the place it has already found for itself in the mythos.
I'm 100 % backing you up here. I've been 15 years in the crop circle community on both sides. As researcher in the beginning and ended as circlemaker. Sadly the mass so want's to believe that this is from an outside source/aliens/special energies. The truth is they are none of them. To start off the so called anomalies such as blown and elongated nodes are the effects of phototropism. The downed plants reorientate themselves back to the light and this causes them to bend at the nodes. In some cases you will find the nodes blown open and then yeast (black fungi) comes out. That is because the plant bends quicker than the normal growth rate. Nothing special just the effects of nature. The so called untouched bloom which actually reapears every morning when the dew gets heated up by the sunlight. Also when someone calls himself a bio physisist without having a Phd raises some questions about the honest research being done in this. No wonder no REAL scientist has ever touched the research because they also know what the effect are of stressed plants. As for the magnetic effects that is also simply understood. The single plants have a magentic field. The fileds themselves have a magnetic field. If you disturb this magnetic field by pushing the crop down you alter the magnetic value of this field. No wonder the magnetometers are picking up on it or even dowsing for that matter.
Glad to see some people are not accepting the spoon of myths and lies about
this phenomena. I'm not saying there aren't any paranormal effects in this phenomena but those are in a total different field of research. It has nothing to do with the plants themselves. Good observation trainedobserver.

here is a 3 hour documentary that goes a little deeper into the circlemaking activities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgfuUwM4xQQ
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote