View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 04:39 AM   #24
Liv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: surprising message from spirit about Obama "victory"

Hello from Europe!

Thank you Theresa, for the uplifting channelling which seem to fit well with another channelling I read - I think it was from Tobias at Crimson Circle or it may have been a channelling from Kuthumi. This one was pre-election and stated that Obama is a reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln and a walk-in from the Galactic Federation. On the reincarnation part I have asked my Twin Mind and excellent mundane astrologer, Jim Cummins in Florida to check their charts for indicators of such.

When that is said, even looking at it strictly from a mundane perspective Obama was the best choice for a better future. His rival being a war glorifying and war mongering war hero. And the idea that there was possibility that a barracuda/ pitbull with lipstick could step up as Chief in Command... Well, we're blessed not to have those on this side of the Atlantic any more. I have not forgotten that Hitler was European.

Obama may not be able to change planet Earth or even the US into paradise in 4 years but I'm convinced the alternative would have been worse and congratulate the American people on their votings this time.

Love & Light

Last edited by Liv; 11-08-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Liv is offline   Reply With Quote