Thread: Fourth Kind
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fourth Kind

I do not at this time have any way of knowing just "where" in Alaska this took place.

At the time the "exprince" was told to me I thought in my own head. "Yeah right!" and as a question asked "What had you been drinking / smoking?" However I can tell you it was in the 1980's.
The person was my own brother. "Who in life had a huge drug / drinking issue."

He was up in a small cabin it was the cold of winter never light even in the day time. The place where he was sleeping was a few miles on snow machine from a small villiage.

He woke up to a "blue light" there were more than one "of them" they did the physical exam. After the "probe" one of them was trying to tell him something about his body. What I do recall was a "blue wand" or stick with a light on the end being used on his body. In the following year when he was back state side "never really over the whole encounter" a true medical emergncy took place when for some reason a absess formed up inside his recitum. This did require surgery and it was not a "in and out" type thing he had to stay at the hospital for 3 days.

I have many (strange) ideas about this whole "game" that is unfolding. The big thing is that some of those UFO's are NOT here to help.

I just want to remind each of you that much of this has to do with our own mind power. Keep control of your own thinking.. DO not go watch all the "box office hits". If you WISH to gain knowledge on things that are going on there are a few T.V. "programs" which will serve the bill to "fill you in".

Stargate SG1 is a good starting point.

William Henry is on the right track. The war is not about oil it is about stargate location. And the other one is not about "freeing the people" it is about poppies so our governement can keep all the "black" projects going.

I use the term "our governement" in a very loose term as WE are the people and it is the "People" who are working for the "$" who in fact are "doing" many of the programs such as war, and other dark things.
The thing is that it is all falling down. FIAT is a nice car but for a money system it sucks. The mind is more important to control and to keep it busy thinking about what the stock market is doing helps "the dark side".

Remember: Life is a gift, we have to keep trying.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote