View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #32
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unidentified Submerged Object?

I didn't say I was guessing either. If you really want to know, I have been taken for a ride when I was in my early twenties. There were no G's in that ride. For that matter it was very quiet. Surprisingly so. At the same time I was to preoccupied as to the view and wasn't concerned with G forces. Also if you knew anything about G forces and try to apply them to these crafts as far as their ability in terms of take off and speed, you would have blacked out in an instant because those kind of G values are off the charts. Ask any pilot or look it up somewhere as I know this information is available. So why not tell me what kind of physics are going on here. Again it was one cool ride and I wasn't on board to learn how their craft flew. It was a meeting in which I was also informed that they would be coming back at a future date and time. Also, mind you, that maybe there is a possibility that these crafts don't work all the same. I think that is a safe assumption. The craft I was on was a small one and it was Plejaren. Comfortably it seated maybe six at the most. There were two Plejarens with me on each side and we sat at a console.

I can't prove it so consider this second hand to you.

I couldn't agree with you more Ammit. Our arrogance and assumptions only equal ignorance when we add them together. And we can't prove anything by using those attributes. We just don't know. We also don't think like them. Our thinking is so limited when you look at it. Oh yes we are this and we are that, mostly words on the screen till you prove it to self. Then it means something.

I also heard mentioned that some of these craft are also organic in nature. That's a whole different set of physics going on there. In cooperation with other beings? Reach for that one. Don't believe it as you can't experience that with believing, but understand it is a possibility. No one has proven it. So what do we end up here besides just plain physics. Dimensional polarized physics? What would you call this besides some quantum thingy physics thing? Makes you wonder in awe.........

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-06-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote