View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #23
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I sense a change

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
I may have an answer for the change you are all feeling.
A while ago i started a thread about energy from the source coming in by way of a new gateway. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13358

Now, since having been there, this gateway apparantley is complete. With the other three gateways around the world in balance with each other. Apparantley, this has not happened for at least 5,000 years. This energy that is now flowing in is pure energy from the source of all life. From the light....

Some of you may say , "how do you know all this", well, i have been listening to hundreds of hours of channeled information that is mind blowing and very much, the truth. Not in my opinion, but if you had the chance to listen to it, you would agree.

This energy will bring change to the earth. Change that has been needed for a long long time. And it will increase to levels that you will not believe. Many of you will change to a higher level of conciousness. If you haven't felt that already, you will soon. Do you feel that you are not connecting will people that you knew before. You feel that you are on a different wavelength to most. You seem to attract like minded people. Why? because you are putting out a different energy that only those who are on the same level can feel or pick up. This will gradually increase to a point that you will not even notice those around you that are not at your level.

SOme may say this will be when 2012 or such dates come along. But i think other events will come along before then and 2012 will be the start of a new age.

Sorry to rant on and take over your great thread Brinty, but it resonated with me.
...h, you always make me smile...

this thread could not have been better timed for me, thanks Brinty and everyone.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote