View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Important Decisions

Best Greetings

AS mentioned before, you need to inquire - how close to the Truth is the probability of any certain event?

Is this a Prophecy, or is it a Prediction; there is a difference. A Prophecy is subject to change if actions are taken to alter it's course or outcome, such as a Prophecy for a Third World War. The WWIII can be averted when a 'critical-mass' of Humans work to change the underlying factors. The Prophecy will have been changed in this example. IF the course of events, causes, &c are not altered, the Prophecy then becomes a Prediction.

A Prediction relates to events which cannot be changed, and has a 100-percent probability. If based in Predictions, is the Source reliable, with an accurate "track-record" of previous Predictions? Consider - if NASA finds an Earth-crossing Asteroid will intersect Earth very soon, to impact at X-Latitude and Y-Longitude, based on multiple observations, backed up by several Super-Computers precision calculations, this will fall into the class of Predictions.

What is the source of this information, the difference being between a very strong Impulse or Intuition which has come as a burning message into your own Consciousness, or from another person? If the message has come to you, you may always ask the source (your Psychic senses, from your own Logical Reasoning, from a Celestial Messenger, from a Dream, &c) to be very clear as to the meaning. Pay attention to your emotional state, to your feelings, when considering the meaning. Flat and Dull Feelings associated with this information means it is most likely False.

You must have absolute reliability in the information, any original source should rightly give this assurance. Do any other Humans share in receipt of this information? This would be the 'kicker' for me, if such information is reinforced from additional sources, from other people independently.

Then, to your question: What to do with the information? Get the word out in as many ways as possible, backed up with all possible evidence and Logical reasoning, and prepare yourself to take action. Concerning the loved Ones, if they choose to follow your actions, all is good. If they choose not to "believe" &c, MY choice would be to stay with them through the end. I would not abandon those I truly Love. Your choice is your alone to make.

Truth must come before Peace.

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote