View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important Decisions

Henners, I have started conversations direct and non-direct by asking a question as to why, to create a dialog, there are those that are on board and are on the same page as you , and those who say maybe and those who dismiss you as nuts.

It's really a fascinating observation of us as a people, family and friends.And then you will have a conversation with someone, a total stranger and your blown away because they know too and it's such an easy dialog. You just give it your best to try to explain and either they grasp or they don't.I think after you have tried multiple times you realize more and more that you need to focus on one issue. One of the Avalon family members said create your own light, worry about yourself and the ones who were made to go will follow your light.

That is the course I am moving towards, I've thrown the fishing line out there to many, gotten extremely frustrated becuase firends and family dismiss my thought process , now I am full force focusing on what I can do for myself and for those who will follow when the time comes.

If you know that you have made a valiant effort, that is all you can do for the here on earth situation. Be proud because you did what you could and did indeed make the leap forward . Stay away from fear, it doesn't exist, just focus moving forward, pray, free your mind, light, love. All the important things that matter. Will all be togther one day again, here or there.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote