View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 02:03 AM   #9
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Everyone should watch this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
to bad this ground crew thing isn't taking off. I for one am interested. so far I have learned that were out numbered. not enough people awake. and the few that are are spread all around the world. its going to have to take something massive to wake the masses in this country. way bigger that 911. most are not even aware of the suspicious activity on that. I'm growing pessimistic. and hope just doesn't seem to cut the mustard. if you know what I mean. everybody I know is just fine with the way things are. and to busy just tuning it all out and staying positive. don't want to hear it. think about it. get involved in it. ect. ect.
I would have to agree with you, it will take a something massive but as long as they are in power they will turn it to their advantage. Stealth and Secretcy should be a first line of defense. Deny everything and acknowledge nothing. And keep no records and trust no one, but the ones that have proven them selves. Im sure I've put myself on the line just implying any of this.
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote