View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 02:51 PM   #109
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by noblefuse View Post
2012 you say

You have been banned from MySpace Forums!
this is todays message for me-

banned from myspace forums- deleted several times from myspace- energy forums- so many- why- i am too bold for you-

I solved the energy crisis by myself with a ONE MILLION VOLT experiment and noone believes me- my friends dont- passer bys dont- scientists dont- noone-

all just ridicule and ignore-

no wonder there is war-

no wonder there is the holocoast

no wonder your WW3 comes-

I have been misled this entire time- i was aware of it for several months-

since I was given a message by god in 1998- i was under impression an age of unity begins- that ww2 was armegedon in order for man to move on-

and so i endevoured in my life long quest to find something the heavens have guided me to bring forth for man to make their lives better-

and now my time has come- but for the first time i needed the interaction of others- and now i find the disgust why others loves their pets more than man- why man kills one another-

I am the christ- you will not understand at this stage for your belly is full- your arrogance is high- your insight is limited-

I must wait for YOUR PREPARATION in order for mankind to move to next stage of global unity-

you are too ignorant and barbaric at this stage and you know it-

war shall fix this- this time all families will beg for food- will pray for safety of children-

if you say it is god that does this- you are wrong- for god has brought you solution but it is YOU that ignored it- AND THIS IS THE MESSAGE

the children of the future that survive shall learn even the enlightened masters of times prior are WEAK- they just watch the bullies attack- they do nothing in order to protect their own lives-

I am always filled with the HOPE that we can do it NOW without any more war- but even the christ cannot do it alone- it takes YOU

my days of screaming are coming to an end- it is your turn to scream as you lose your jobs- lose your health care - watch more children go to war over energy

my little speech in public will come after ww3
what a shame
Unbelieveable.....
I can tell your new to this forum.
Are you the Christ Spirit?
If you were then lets address your tone - negative?condescending?
Let us see schematics of your 1000000 volt machine or even a drawing .
Is it more likely your bitter and twisted?
I dont know.
But this site is about people who do care .
You want to preach about how we are all going to suffer go elsewhere.
So Christ if you need the interaction of others I would suggest you adjust your attitude -
If have nothing positve to say......
As for your speach after WW3 good luck with that if it turns out you are Christ but remember impersonating Jesus/Father/Spirit has got to be a mortal sin -good luck coz I can not remember Jesus endorsing WAR
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote