View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #216
Lily de Cuir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Hi Everyone, and Hi Bill + Kerry,

I am a bit of a lurker here and don't make comments. But I must say I feel very uncomfortable with what is happening with PC. The website being split in two etc.

Clearly there is a massive undercurrent of misunderstanding and/or conflict. While I understand these things happen, it doesn't feel good to me and I don't think things are being through rationally. Especially the bit about funds being split. When I contribute money I see it going to PC to be split equally. Now I have to choose between Bill and Kerry, or do I have to split it? That is really nonsense. Project Camelot is Project Camelot.

I will probably be slammed for this, but I think you both need to sit down with a good therapist to work this out and take some time out camping somewhere with a meditator for a week - as to how you can both continue the outstanding work you do - awakening thousands upon thousands of people around the globe.

Surely this is more important in the grand scheme of things. I am not trivialising both your concerns. They are all legitimate.

But you both came together and signed up for this. Please don't blow it.

You are infinitely more powerful together than apart.

Lily de Cuir
Lily de Cuir is offline   Reply With Quote