View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #105
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

It seems to me that no one has considered the human relationship factor in all this. We must remember that Bill and Kerry have a long history filled with different levels of love – not to mention that they are both pioneers of such a wonderful projects that has helped so many. I’m not sticking up for Bill or Kerry but at the same time facts are facts. Please try to imagine how Kerry must feel when her ‘children’ are slating her and siding with ‘dad’. Kerry put her heart and soul in Project Camelot not to mention her well being in order to bring out the truth to people like us. She must feel completely betrayed, angry, upset and darn right heart broken when the same people she gave her time and effort to have not just turned against her but also trying to rip her apart.

I understand that a lot of Avolonians are leaning towards Bill and in a way that is understandable as Kerry has not as yet been able to explain herself in an objective way as Bill has. Sure, at the moment she has taken the subjective route but any ‘mum’ would feel that angry when the same people that she has ‘nurtured’ are attacking her. She must be heartbroken and this is why she’s lashing out. I don’t believe Bill would want us to carry on attacking Kerry the way some have on this thread as I’m sure he still must have loving feelings (not necessarily romantic) towards her – after all they’ve shared a unique journey together that none of us could possibly comprehend.

It really is time for the rest of us to butt out of their business and give them both time to deal with such a break up cos we’re just as guilty as the both of them for adding fuel to the fire. I also understand why some of us have done this as at some level we can see the end of something wonderful that brought us some sanity and may be fighting the change and the new era of Project Camelot/Avelon – we just have to adjust our energies to deal with this change. We are all grown ups and it’s not a matter of whether we’ll be staying at ‘mum’s or dad’s’ this weekend.

Granted, we all would love to know what the truth is but lets just stick to facts without attacking the founders – I for one am still grateful to both Kerry and Bill for all they’ve done and we’ve come so far because of BOTH of them. If Kerry has decided to take a different path now, we should wish her all the best instead of ‘hating’ her for wanting to live her own life. I do not for one moment agree with what Kerry said about Tone3 – that was out of order but if you’ve noticed, Tone3 did not retaliate negatively where others have – because he’s forgiving like that and used humour instead. I for one am a fan of Tone3 and he has helped me out behind the scenes and am sure he’s helped many others but he’s not the kind of soul to broadcast it.

I dread to think what new comers have made of all this. They probably came to this site filled with hope that they can find a place to feel at home and be able to exhale at last amongst like minded people – instead they find this charade – great example we turned out to be. Well, I tell you tptb must be loving this and probably had a hand in facilitating all this nonsense.

I also agree with burgundia and Carol about the dark energies being in place and I also can’t help but wonder that all the recent earthquakes and the continuous after shocks are also playing factors as the energy must be hitting everyone across the globe in wave forms and it seems to have gathered momentum – so are we just reacting instead of creating? Most of us here thought we were becoming evolved but when it came down to it, I feel we failed miserably – but I remain hopeful that we can turn this around and bring peace and forgiveness back in to our hearts.

It truly makes me wonder that if we can behave like this with a ‘break up’ then we really have a long way to go before we can be the healers and light shiners when shyte hits the fan. Let’s hope we’ve learnt our lesson from this and behave as souls that we know ourselves to be.

It may be an idea (just an idea) for this thread to be closed down for a little while to give us all a chance to calm down and gather our thoughts. Please if you can, go to the ‘make me laugh’ thread and leave something to make each other laugh so that we can bring some balance back to our safe haven.

Much love to all your hearts. xx

Last edited by gita; 03-03-2010 at 10:55 PM.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote