Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #162
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Hello chelmostef,
thank you it's good to be back.
There is no such thing as too many questions.
When people stop asking questions then i would worry.

Magnitite is what was proposed to me when i came accross this technology.
There are two types, magnetic and nonmagnetic which is also called loadstone.
Other materials can be used but the idea is how magnitite forms/is grown.
The energy signiture of it. It's capability to harness & dispurse energy flow.
How it resonates with the human bio-energy.
It is a muti-purpose use of the material.

The pyramids have to be the exact shape for the base model.
Other models have different configurations.

The spheres are also a basic model design.
Think of a swaztika. If you were looking down from the top at a sphere it would apear like a swaztika.
The notches are from north to south and from the side of the sphere it would look like 4 cresant moons.
The spheres are not tchnichally "notched" the sphere is manufactured at a 19.5 thick angle. So if you were to follow thw geometry of one of the arms from the outmost point to the start of the next "notch" it would eventually make the spiral. (the number 6 )

There are some sparks at the first, 1 or 2 maybe, but sparks dont come off of the pieces. Rather energy gathers at the bottom of the point of the pyramid.

I will be posting pictures and schematics and so on, but remember its the idea that im offering not the difinite answer.
The knowledge is my gift, not the intricet details.

Wow! This sounds amazing!!!!

Im trying to visullize how you describe the spheres, I think I will have to think abount this.

Are the pyramids grown out of the magnitite in the shape of a 22.5 degree pyramid? Can one be filed into this shape? Does scale matter when making this? Is there a relationship between the size of the pyramid and size of the 4 spheres?

Are the spheres held in position by somthing non-ferris? What relationship are these held at in relation to each other?

Thank you for answering my questions, I have just discovered your other thread and reading that now as well.. I cant convey how amazing this sounds.. One more question does this relate to anthing from crop circles?

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote