View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #41
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Able to laugh put it here on this thread if you are ...yes make me laugh , i be

An old cowboy dressed to kill in a cowboy shirt, Stetson hat, jeans, chaps and embosed leather boots with high heels and spurs, enters a bar and orders a drink. As he is sitting there sipping his drink an attractive woman takes a stool beside him and orders a drink.

After it arrives and she takes a couple of sips, she turns to the cowboy and asks, "are you a real cowboy?"

He replies, "well, I've spent my whole life on a ranch working at breaking horses, herding cows, mending fences - so I guess I'm a genuine cowboy."

After a short while he asked her what she was. "Ive never been near a ranch," she replies, "so I know I'm not a cowboy, but I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women. When I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women."

A short time later she finished her drink and leaves the cowboy pondering what she had spoken of. He orders another drink. A couple comes in and sits beside him. The woman turns to him and asks, "Are you really a genuine cowboy?"

He hesitates for a moment then replies, "You know, all my life I've considered myself to be a cowboy but I've just learned that I'm actually a lesbian."
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote