View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #28
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Excuse Me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Zeddo.....

Avalon 2 will be free subscription, however the feel will be like when we were paid subscription in that serious minded & responsable people will be interacting and helping with real time community projects of every scale,each according to their talents and resources....and most definitely with the original intent!!!

Much Light & Love!!!

Samarkis

I think it is a great idea, I don't know if anyone has read Cliff High latest but he is confirming what I already know from ks, that we are for a rocky ride and there will be a lot of techtonic plates inestability

Working with energy is part of building communities and much can be done to help the electromagnetic grids individually or collectively

Perhaps in the New Avalon we can share knowledge on how we can help ourselvers and our own communities to keep the grids flowing with less disasters

Cliff himself talks that in disasters like Banda Ache, the animals did not get caught...we used to have those energy sensing skills which we have lost and for our own safety it may be time to get them back

Life as we know it today will be a memory by the end of 2010, it is already a pale resemblance of what it was in 2007. Without panick or fear we have to get down to business

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote