View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #411
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Well you didn't understand, my comments, Beren. I'm not saying I thought I loved them away. I'm telling you what happened. I was attacked by this creature, and I remembered the advice of one of my guides, to use frequency matching. It attacks with low frequency, and I answer with high frequency, It could not match, it so fled. I wasn't thinking happy thoughts. I loved this creature, and it was scared spitless by the encounter.

And It didn't come looking for me. I was exploring and stumbled into it's domain.

You take your stories too literally. They make so little of us, and so much of other forces. There is no God which requires us to humble ourselves in order to obtain protection. A fairy tale. At least in my universe. It may be different in yours. And you are welcome to live in that universe all you like. And make believe warriors can live in their dungeons and dragons world all they like. And nobody is bothered by this, as long as you don't come and say this world of battles in heaven and evil demons is real for me, and as long as armchair dragon slayer doesn't say we are all in some battle for our souls. Because although these differing realities may be able to intersect, they are not ubiquitous.They are simply separate but temporarily overlapped. And people can choose which one they occupy and play in. That is the entirely of my message. People have choice over which reality they play in. People like you and Lionhawk want to tell people their reality is THE reality, and thats just a steaming pile.

I talk to God, and God talks back to me. In fact God started it, not me. And God is not like your posts describe. At least not in my universe. My God agrees with me. That I have complete choice, always and in all things. You should visit my God. You'd like Her/him.
Then you might want to have a talk with your God and ask him to help you discern what is going on with the ones that have been hurt here, and why you refuse to see it as an attack that was perpitrated, and not provoked. And certainly not self created.

Just because you and your God cannot see the reality of what we do, does not make it any less real. Draconian goes back to the ancient times, and agends are ripe with their signature. Just because you cannot see it does not mean it is not real. Too many here have been subject to it. Yet you are here to tell us we are all delusional? And armchair warriors? Do you even have a clue what that means? I gather not..as you mock it.....Now aren't we luck to have you here to straighten us all out.

Funny you support a thread that claims possession of the humans by such Dragons...but you dispute the ones that fight them....hmmmm

Last edited by BROOK; 03-08-2010 at 11:47 PM.