View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:16 PM   #405
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Listen, I understand your point of view but you can not put away demons by thinking that your love must have ousted them.
It does not work that way.

Yes Love is the main weapon against them and no holy water helps. Neither garlic,crosses,icons,pastor prayers or anything that we might imagine.
Only living Creator can help.Only with his spirit they can be ousted.

No mumbo jumbo I love you type of stuff helps.

You can say to them that you are in love and light and that your frequency is higher and that you beat them with your love...
They will laugh in your face and then slam you hard.

In order to beat the enemy you have to know the real weapon against them.
That is why I said that you got to align yourself with truth, you got to humble yourself down before Creator . Then you will be protected. No way around.

If you feel that they don`t attack you well fine. That is good. But stop occasionally and think that maybe they know your reasoning and your thinking that you know better. Then you`re already deceived. Then they leave you alone.

Listen ,I am not accusing.
But think again since this struggle we`re all in has many dimensions .For some physical and for some dimensional. But do not be "wise guy" to think that just because you can `t see them ,they do not exist.
Can you see force of gravity?
No.
But if you jump from 20 stories building you will painfully find out that it actually exist. Then it may be too late since ground will not forgive your ignorance.

Think again, re evaluate, test every spirit.

And quit mocking other people here. It is not decent .
Well you didn't understand, my comments, Beren. I'm not saying I thought I loved them away. I'm telling you what happened. I was attacked by this creature, and I remembered the advice of one of my guides, to use frequency matching. It attacks with low frequency, and I answer with high frequency, It could not match, it so fled. I wasn't thinking happy thoughts. I loved this creature, and it was scared spitless by the encounter.

And It didn't come looking for me. I was exploring and stumbled into it's domain.

You take your stories too literally. They make so little of us, and so much of other forces. There is no God which requires us to humble ourselves in order to obtain protection. A fairy tale. At least in my universe. It may be different in yours. And you are welcome to live in that universe all you like. And make believe warriors can live in their dungeons and dragons world all they like. And nobody is bothered by this, as long as you don't come and say this world of battles in heaven and evil demons is real for me, and as long as armchair dragon slayer doesn't say we are all in some battle for our souls. Because although these differing realities may be able to intersect, they are not ubiquitous.They are simply separate but temporarily overlapped. And people can choose which one they occupy and play in. That is the entirely of my message. People have choice over which reality they play in. People like you and Lionhawk want to tell people their reality is THE reality, and thats just a steaming pile.

I talk to God, and God talks back to me. In fact God started it, not me. And God is not like your posts describe. At least not in my universe. My God agrees with me. That I have complete choice, always and in all things. You should visit my God. You'd like Her/him.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 03-08-2010 at 11:21 PM.