View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:50 AM   #1292
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Abrax wrote:
Dear gscraig!

Quote:
The Thuban council has not and never will seek publicity from any of the institutions or communities you have mentioned.
There are a number of publications, representing earlier groundwork by the owner of the website: www.tonyb.freeyellow.com which can be found in journals and publications.
All these however, whilst used by the Council of Thuban, do not directly relate to it.

A number of scientific papers, such as critique of the Haramein-Rauscher Cosmology are found at:
http://www.wbabin.net/papers.htm

Tony Bermanseder:
Added Dec. 23, 2009: Genesis of the Genesis
Added Apr. 7, 2009: Where Does Mass Come From?
Added Mar. 5, 2009: Monatomic Superconductivity in the Alchemy of the Stability of the Nucleus
Added Jan. 26, 2009: The Rotational Dynamics in Haramein-Rauscher Metrics and the Monopolic Current
Added Jan. 15, 2009: A Newtonian-Einstein-De Sitter Universe in Cosmological Mirror-super-Symmetry
Added Jan. 1, 2009: The Nature and Origin of Dark Energy
Added Dec. 2, 2008: Algorithmic Elementary Constants for a Physical Finite Universe
Added Nov. 18, 2008: The Mystery of Gravitation and the Elementary Graviton Loop
Added Dec. 15, 2005: Some Elementary Initial Conditions for Francom Adjacency
Added Dec. 14, 2005: The λ/m-Hamiltonian In Hitoshi Kitada's Treatment of Quantum Relativistic Time
Added Dec. 14, 2005: Boundary Parameters Under Modular Duality of Quantum Relativity

Other publications related to the linked primary website are:NEMESIS; DIE WOCHE; MAGICK; THE HARP-THERAPY JOURNAL.AA
Hello Abrax,

For starters, I think it is suffice to conclude that your response did not comply. This.....
Quote:
The Thuban council has not and never will seek publicity from any of the institutions or communities you have mentioned.
...Does not comply.
I did not request proof of you or the Thuban Council seeking publicity, only a concerted effort and show of great intention to inform those whom are better positioned to consider and spread your work across the globe. Apparently, you felt Project Avalon was the best approach.

Regarding your provided data
I have reviewed what you sent me, and I do agree that there may be some ground breaking principles being presented via Tony Bermanseder (also known for using Sirebard as a forum identity). However, there is simply not enough beyond theoretics to subject those on this website/thread to your proclamations.
This Thuban concept can be compared similarly to a scientologists or Ron Hubbard himself starting a thread called Dianetics. Because they both are based on postulations supported by it's respective theories or self discovery. Although, one key difference is that the Thuban philospy utilize mathematics and scientifically comprised principles for most of it's conclusions. This helps explain why there seem to be a disconnect with answers that go beyond mathematical principles. Because I've also identified those whom support Tony's work are or were former physicists, science teachers, etc whom started or participated in forum dialogue and threads before.

Journal Submissions
The link you provided me (http://www.wbabin.net/papers.htm) are respectable theories entered by physicists. All of the PDF files you attached are mostly theories predominately based on Quantum Relativity/M Theory, Theoretical Physics, and Scientific and Mathematical Principles submitted by Tony Bermansede. Now, for those whom are not aware, the wbabinet.net link is a Science Journal. Most professions such as Science, Biology, Chemistry, Medicine, etc have their own respective journals where their community members (Drs., Phd's, etc) can post their work or experiences for peer review and scrutiny. It IS NOT a consensus on the material presented by the submitter, or proof of anything concrete...At least not yet. Anyone in the field can enter almost anything. Tony Bermansede has not won a Nobel Prize, and having his work rushed into the annals of history (per this thread) as the solution to all universal riddles is quite irresponsible in my opinion.

In Closing
I also noticed via this material and my own research, that other Physicists have websites highlighting their work and theories just like Tony. Now, I did see some such as Dan Fitzpatrick and Robert Duncan whose websites seem to support Tony Bermansede's work. However, these are a mere few out of a pool of thousands. Again, Tony may have some significant concepts for future contemplation and perhaps implementation, but ultimately it all comes down to what I indicated in my initial thread #1212 which was..
Quote:
To be honest, it could be someone whom is simply VERY informed on what they believe and studied, therefore being able to hold a Q&A with you
I will add that I respect Tony's work enough not to call it a hoax, but your decision to present it here and in this format....Remains as labeled.

Thanks for everyones time, patience and pardon my interruption. For those whom disapprove of my disagreement or the manner for which it was presented, I will kindly make my exit.

Kind Regards
gscraig