View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #640
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Just wanted to share something very strange. I just feel it has to do with this issue and this thread, so Abrax, I apologise if this is not the case. I would rather ask for "your" point of view here!

Yesterday evening, still 18.01.2010, I decided once again do a short meditation and ask "me/my higher self/my guidance/the creator" abouth this particular date. It worked well on the begning of this year, when I asked for guidance and was able to experience three extraordinary dreams/visions (described in the Thread "the concept of the unification")...

...so I said to me why not, it's very well worth of asking.

Well, to my astonishment, I received a very, very unusual dream/vision...This is what I experienced, and I know it could sound a bit weird (but not for me, as I got my message):
----------------------------------------------------------------
Two came and acted as one. They showed me “the new” and “convinced” me to “buy” it, which I agreed. Later, both of them came again and acted as one again. They brought “the new”, but I recognised that they brought “the old”. Nevertheless, I “paid” the required, as this was the agreement.

So I stood there and “examined” the supposed “new”, which was actually “the old”.

The more I examined it, the more I knew that I don’t want it. I felt that “the two”, which acted as “one”, deceived me. The more I examined it, the “older” it became. Until I realised that NO, this is not what I was supposed to “buy”. This was not the part of the agreement.

Then come one and we were “two” that acted as “one”. The other one that came, he brought a key. This key should be able to open a "gate", which leaded to “someone” where both of us, acting as “one”, could “complain” about “the old”.

So we as “one” went “there” and saw that there are also some other there in front of a "gate"...but they had no key to open the gate. Just as I wanted to pull out my key and tell the other that we could all pass thru that gate and go to "that someone", I saw that the other manipulated another gate and were able to pass thru.

Both of us that acted as “one” wanted to join them, as we suddenly realised that they manipulated another gate, which would only be detour to "that someone”. So “I/we” stepped back and decided to use our key to open the real gate, knowing that “that someone” is already expecting us.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And here at that point, I woke up...

Anyway, I'm sure that I understand the "message"...but I still need to "feel" about it.

malletzky
Hi malletzky!

A very intriguing dream. You see the POLARISATION has begun.
What is Old and what is New?
Is The Source Changing or is it constant and if constant in what way is the Prime Source constant, yet allowing to change.

It will not be easy to decipher this.
Is Abraxas or Abrasax a 'God' of the Nazis or did the Nazi's misuse an archetype?

'By their fruits you will discern the spirits'.
Everyones PERSONAL ARMAGEDDON has begun. Anyone knowing of the Thuban Data is in the 'fire' - as said in the post to bigmo and reproduced here since the 18th of January, 2010.

The picture below is a 'Gnostic Charm' - the Nazis and the PTB of course are very familiar with the gnostic cosmology and Do and have used it throughout the human history.
This cosmology are archetypes of the LOGOS, the Rooster of the Insights harmonizing the Light and the Darkness.

AA

Engraving from an Abrasax stone.

As a god
Epiphanius (Haer. 69, 73 f.) appears to follow partly Irenaeus, partly the lost Compendium of Hippolytus.[4] He designates Abrasax more distinctly as "the power above all, and First Principle," "the cause and first archetype" of all things; and mentions that the Basilidians referred to 365 as the number of parts (mele) in the human body, as well as of days in the year.
The author of the appendix to Tertullian De Praescr. Haer. (c. 4), who likewise follows Hippolytus's Compendium,[5] adds some further particulars; that 'Abraxas' gave birth to Mind (nous), the first in the series of primary powers enumerated likewise by Irenaeus and Epiphanius; that the world, as well as the 365 heavens, was created in honour of 'Abraxas;' and that Christ was sent not by the Maker of the world but by 'Abraxas.'
Nothing can be built on the vague allusions of Jerome, according to whom 'Abraxas' meant for Basilides "the greatest God" (De vir. ill. 21), "the highest God" (Dial. adv. Lucif. 23), "the Almighty God" (Comm. in Amos iii. 9), and "the Lord the Creator" (Comm. in Nah. i. 11). The notices in Theodoret (Haer. fab. i. 4), Augustine (Haer. 4), and 'Praedestinatus' (i. 3), have no independent value.
It is evident from these particulars that Abrasax was the name of the first of the 365 Archons, and accordingly stood below Sophia and Dynamis and their progenitors; but his position is not expressly stated, so that the writer of the supplement to Tertullian had some excuse for confusing him with "the Supreme God."
[edit] As an Aeon

With the availability of primary sources, such as the those in Nag Hammadi library, the identity of Abrasax remains unclear. The Holy Book of the Great Invisible Spirit, for instance, refers to Abrasax as an Aeon dwelling with Sophia and other Aeons of the Pleroma in the light of the luminary Eleleth. In several texts, the luminary Eleleth is the last of the luminaries (Spiritual Lights) that come forward, and it is the Aeon Sophia, associated with Eleleth, who encounters darkness and becomes involved in the chain of events that leads to the Demiurge's rule of this world, and the salvage effort that ensues. As such, the role of Aeons of Eleleth, including Abrasax, Sophia, and others, pertains to this outer border of the Pleroma that encounters the ignorance of the world of Lack and interacts to rectify the error of ignorance in the world of materiality.