View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:48 AM   #459
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Dear Anchor!

Deep at the core of the present situation of a 'disharmonized universe in thought' is the 'Power of Suppression'.
A very great part of the 'hidden powers' is FUELLED by the 'Sexual Taboos' imposed onto the populus by the dictates of the 'legislators' and the 'protectors of the public morals'.

The true standard can easily be witnessed in nature itself. What is natural and what is unnatural in terms of sexual behaviour patterns.

The New World not only demands a 'New Science'; a 'New Understanding'; a 'New Philosophy' and a 'New Way of Community'; but also a 'New Order for Human Social Integration and Relationships' inclusive a 'Redefinition' of what it means to be a 'Sexual Starhuman Being'.

This is especially so because besides the Cetaceans (yes, the apes are in this way less related to humans than whales), the human genus is the only one experiencing menopause and being 'on heat' all time around (not counting rabbits here).

So human sexuality has a deeper meaning, than just reproduction and this is part of the agenda of sharing that story.

Abraxas
I agree, and I think you maybe had an idea I knew all that.

My concern is that I know that this is a tough topic to discuss in an open manner on an open forum because as you observed, you are going to be firing across the bows of some deeply embedded repressions / distortions / blockages in some people; which has been known to trigger forum-fireworks.

I know that I would personally actually seriously benefit from an open discourse on the subject - being saddled myself with many questions, blockages, doubts and distortions in the area of sexuality and its many expressions and extremes, but I really do wonder if it would appropriate at this time and in this venue; which is why I held back on my own questions related to the topic in the past.

I am not making any policy statements here. I am not saying dont go here or there with your information - every bit is of value. I only said anything because I am nervous about this topic and the effects it has on a forum - I admit am conditioned by my past experience! Sometimes that is a good thing - it stops me picking up hot rocks for example.

A..