View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:59 AM   #165
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
You are both entitled to an opinion, but dont let this descend into a mud-fight.

The banning was an admitted error. It was done because of a hunch that was probably wrong. It was not just GaiaLove who decided but a quorum. GaiaLove just pulled the trigger. Perhaps there was manipulation in that hunch that derives from the many named source you mentioned - we don't know - maybe you do? The error was fixed. We are all sorry about the error.

I am sure that GaiaLove is not working for the evil reptilian agenda.

I am also sure that GaiaLove is entitled to his opinion of the value of your material - personally I would prefer it done with respect or without any disrespect - but there it is freewill at work - you dont always get what you want.

Yes a post of yours was modified. As a team of moderators we are trying to strike a balance that keeps the forum operating optimally. It is a guideline that is hard to enforce because there are not any stated limits. So we dont always get this right - and that particular guideline is one of the ones that is the most inconsistently moderated. We are working on this.

We do ask that you provide links to outside texts rather than copy and paste, but common sense also works.

Please dont get nasty with eachother.

With your permission I would change the title of this thread to

"Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)"

In the light and in the love of you know who.

A..
I am certainly not interested to engage in any 'mudfights'.
I am also sure that my reply to Gaia Love has in no manner compromised my agenda and did not imply in any way whatsoever that Gaia Love is part of the 'Evil Reptilian Agenda'.

And you 'hit the nail on the head'. The 'hunch' is what I then termed 'under many names' - you might also call it 'Spiritual wickedness at high places'. {Ephesians.6.12}.

Those places are not physical, this is part of the confusion. So if not physical, Gaia Love or anyone cannot be responsible for the 'evil hunch'

I am not here to either 'dominate debate' or to grandstand 'my superior knowledge'. All of this is 'personality politics' or similar.

I am solely here and do what I do for the reason to share data, you will NOT obtain from whistleblowers, nobel prize winners in physics or the newest New Age Channelings.
My 'persona', 3D or 12D is of complete inconsequence.
If I am banned or censored I simply will leave. I only came back because the moderator's stance impressed me and there and then I thanked Gaia Love for doing the most beneficial for the collective.

This long post was specific to Spigovora's question and NOT from an outside source, as I composed the message in its entirety.

Yes, your renaming is a good idea.

Abrax