View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #124
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
I finally decided to take the risk, I'll look ignorant and even more so because I haven't read Anna Hayes books which seem very difficult to grasp and as I understand much of the material in this thread is related to her teachings. I do have some questions:
1.- abraxasinas, who are you? Can you tell us more about you and your knowledge? I have read very extrange things in the last few years and I'm trying to learn the most I can but sometimes it seems too much to do and not enough time.
2.- How is it possible for "regular" people who need to work and keep a family to get all the information they need?
3.- Are you related in some way to the reptilians more than the rest of us?
4.- Silly me, I'm very curious about what you can see or sense about me if it's possible.
5.- In plain English, can you tell us what you see in the future for the next 2 - 3 years in recognizable or physical events for humankind?
Thank you and I hope other people like me who don't understand very much all the jargon of the thread can really "get it".

Thank you so much.
Cloud.
I'm with you Cloud.....I always considered myself well versed in the English language but I can't relate to any of this.

As Steven has so eloquently put it above....it seems to be a whole new language.

I like to keep things simple...for I am a simple guy.

Never saw an alien, UFO, Bigfoot, or a crop circle.....just a plain ole Joe on the road to what I hope is a better ME...so I can bring something to the table for a better US.

I lost the rags of religion and replaced them with a belief in a Creator Force that pervades everything. It cannot be stopped, it cannot be corrupted and if you work against it....you will eventually FAIL

I don't know anything about dimensions...ascension...time slips and streams.

I do know I was not always what I am now and I have a higher voice inside me that knows a bunch more than I do.

When I listen to that voice...I am in BALANCE....when I disregard that voice I lower myself and those around me.

I know we are all connected at our very roots but we all wear different masks to hide it.

Peace Brothers and Sisters