View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:08 AM   #123
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Abraxasinas: I was hesitant to ask before, I admit an expectation that you may not be allowed to answer specifics like this:

1) Please comment on Ra and the "Law of One". It has been an important work for me and is a framework that helps me in my thinking and is a useful guide.

2) Similarly please comment on the work "The Cosmic Doctrine by Dion Fortune". I read this failed to understand it, but it changed me somehow - like a trigger.

3) The same question applies to the "Readings" given by/through David Wilcock (Ra) and made available in Audio format. They had a transformative effect on my consciousness. In addition to any general comment on this that you can make, I want to specifically know if the vibrational qualities of the sound conveyed anything different to the bare syntax and semantics of the words used.

4) One of the motivators for the Avalon part of the forum was the works produced by George Green - The Handbook for a New Paradigm. It would be great if you could comment on this work and its accuracy at this point in time, since it has been quite a few years since it was put onto print.

5) How many Ra fragments are incarnated on this planet at this current time

6) I have often wondered since reading the Law of One, if I might have any vibrational relationship with Ra, and I am inviting you to comment on this and the nature of it as you are able

7) I sometimes feel that I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing. What did I forget to do? Are you allowed to give me hints?

8) With reference to the "veil of forgetting" spoken of by Ra - is this is the cocoon/egg that helps the planet do all the hard lessons for the ongoing benefit of our brothers elsewhere that you spoke of earlier?

9) In respect of non-infringement of Freewill - are you bound by the same constraints as Ra when Ra was giving the Law Of One work ?

10) Why did you pick this forum?

I hope that isnt too many questions. I am very pleased you are here and open to Q&A - it is a nice thing to see on this forum.

Thankyou

May we all be blessed, guided and protected by the love and the light of the one infinite creator.

A..