View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #279
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Bill/Mr. Ryan, during the Brussels and LA Conference...the live stream chat was...filled with utter nonsense and disrespect towards PC, speakers and there were also direct and very improper things said regarding you and Kerry.

I do not know why was that allowed but I think the next time the chat should be either monitored or turned off.

and

Would it be possible for Dane Tops to describe in great detail all the positive techniques? Step by step instructions on how to do it? He said the original founder (Hubbard) always intended for people to know and learn them - so why not do it? I know he recommended the original Dianetics as a start but still...the book is rather old...and an update seems a logical thing to do. The things he talked about (I read the transcript) are very interesting.... Letting the general public know (via internet) how to implement this techniques could prove a crushing blow to the "bad people".

and

Do you read Mr. Fulfords blog posts? Any thoughts?
1) Thanks, and we're aware of this. We don't like Ustream, and probably won't use it again. The chat function will be disabled if we do.

2) Fully agreed. I'm in regular touch with Dane Tops and a further interview is absolutely on the cards (about the techniques).

3) Fulford: I listen to him on Rense every month. He's well-meaning and has a big heart but I'm not personally convinced that all his information is reliable.

One obvious example is his recent visit by Leo Zagami, representing the Black Pope. I promise you that the Black Pope would not choose Benjamin Fulford as his instrument of choice for revealing critical information to the world. (He'd not choose us, either.)

As for Zagami, he phoned Kerry a few months ago telling her that he was being tortured. No joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Bill I listened to the Rayelan Allan interview. It's only an 18 minute sample and they tell you to hear the rest you have to become a member and pay.
Apologies: I'd not known this. I added a note to the Camelot site, and have asked Rayelan if we can stream it from our server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
An earlier post by NoCaste mentioned how whistleblowers should approach the Camelot team and be heard, among the mass of other comms they get. Thats not easy, I have been kicking my heels here for over a year and without sounding big headed, am not exactly an unknown name in that field or even Ufo research. Newcomers would perhaps find it difficult to catch Bill or Kerry's ear or eye. I think they have a comfortable 'family' of individuals they regularly call upon for confs and interviews, these being Deagle, Wilcock, Delicardo, Deacon, Peterson, etc etc. Its like a little closed shop with these same individuals. I personally would not bother trying to be heard above the kerfuffle of these 'family' members. Just an observation
Dear Barry: on 8 July 2008, you wrote us this message:

Quote:
Hi Bill, I regret to have to inform you that due to recent events i am now not permitted to give any interviews whatsoever, no media coverage of any sort is allowed. I am not allowed to discuss any of my past openly. I thank you both and Project Camelot for your interest and support and wish you continued success. All the best, Barry
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
1) What are the real reasons for the CERN accelerator? From my own astral experiences I've seen CERN to be a major black ops research center (Any insider information on what goes on in there?)

2) Have you by any chance heard about connections between the hyperdimensional AI and a guy named Hubert Dreyfus or the RAND corporation .. or perhaps connections between the AI and CERN

3) Latest info is that the vaccine is actually intended to do DNA mutation much like the movie Legend turning people into a Zombie like state (could be on etheric/astral level if not physical).. it came from Astralwalker in his topic.
1) Henry Deacon/Arthur Neumann told us that nothing was being done in CERN that hadn't been done in US military experiments as long as 20 years ago. He assured us it was not an issue and that everything was hyped. I believed him.

2) No - will check it out. Thanks.

3) This is very contentious here: but I personally would not believe everything that Astralwalker claims. Some of his information is valid and interesting, some less so. As any member of this forum, he of course has a right to his opinions. But that does not make them correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
I have tried to contact you several times through various means,
Please do try again with an email with subject line FROM FLYING PYRAMID.

We sincerely apologize to everyone and anyone who has tried to contact us with personally important information. It's sometimes nearly impossible to keep up with correspondence, and it's a major problem.

I can tell one amusing story here (with a happy ending - I hope). We totally missed one e-mail from someone who was a major whistleblower. We were traveling at the time and had a huge backlog. I only found it much later accidentally while searching for something else.

It was from a physicist who had worked for Majestic, with Hughes and Martin Marietta on antigravity, had seen ET bodies, knew about crashes pre-Roswell, and knew all about the bases on the moon (and more) - and he said he wanted to talk. And we both MISSED it. We're back in touch with this man - but still haven't done an interview.

More later - have to go to attend to something. I'll be back within several hours if possible. Cheers, B
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote