View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 09:03 AM   #2211
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
Interesting....

Yet healing was asked on behalf of another. Not sure what you're getting at Luminari. O_o
Yeah of course the healing stuff is very positive and welcome, just commenting on the fact that 6 million (well you know what I mean) different threads on 2 opposite phenomena happened to proliferate on the forum at the same time = polarization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
[I]
[COLOR=Cyan][B]Guess you can blame me for that....It started with a book I was reading..then I got a scare from the doctors....and it was synchronicity.[B]

However...it does have it's value Luminari.....many have learned that they do have the power to heal themselves, as well as others, and it is a very powerful positive direction to tread.
Thats lovely BROOK, no one is to blame.

I think the swine flu/ vaccination obsession is very low-level topic for discussion (and I am entitled to that opinion - and the others are equally entitled to their discussions) When you compare it to the spanish influenza of 1918 it really is a joke.

However,

On the beautiful and profound topic you were saying and referencing from the White Book about healing the self and others through intent and belief;

I was watching and great discussion a couple of nights ago on the same line of thought between Dr Bruce lipton and Dr Rupert Shelldrake.. was fascinating and relevant, if you get a moment I think this youtube series is the same one as what I downloaded on bittorrent: (some of Bruce Lipton's statements were bang on the money, what a great man, i'm going to buy his 'Biology Of Belief' book)

Love you guys don't be offended if I am not jumping on this vaccination paranoia bandwagon (no one could force me to inject it - end of story).

Last edited by Luminari; 07-17-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote