View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:06 PM   #35
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

Human is an illusion. well to be frank, a hue-man is watered down man, so maybe if we're all men (or women) about the situation, which more and more seems to be a holographic projection and perception of the inner turmoil that we are all experiencing. Some think that they themselves are mad, others that the world is mad. The two are the same thing, dis harmony brings illness on the spiritual, mental and physical levels.

I am a man, I claim total responsability for myself and my children, I realise that my ansestors did not travel to any distant star to ascend into obscurity. The sun is destined to be a star, or a light being and us with it. Although it already exists on all levels of this octave, we are just going into the next level, and i'm here for the long haul baby. we are crazy to think that leaving earth is a positive thing, she is our mother, our life force, she already provides eveything we will ever need.

Nothing is good or bad though, and we can only ever judge ourselves in the grand scheme of things.
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote