View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #8
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: looks like teapartys are now officially dead.

Well I for one am watching the tea party movement and do support the ground up movement to be aligned with no one party or individual. To run the lines of the constitution and stand up freedoms of america and LIMITED GOVERNMENT which is how are founding fathers set up this country.To the republic for which it stands-remember. Not a bunch of politicians who think I need to be protected and spoon fed my entire life and then send me a bill for whatever they feel like in the form of taxes.

By the way if you think many independent voters of america are dying out, consider this, 9 days before the Mass. race , Browns campaign was recieving 1 million dollars a day in contributions over the internet. That was for 9 consectutive days. My hundred dollar bill was included in that too along with many I know around the country.

All the tea party is there for is to get this government's direction back in line with what made us so prosperous for so many years. Limited Government based on the rule of law. That is what has made this country such a success for over 200 years.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote