View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 09:04 AM   #12
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT - WebBot Predictions (October 7th Event) on Coast to Coast Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
Have you ever considered how the web bot works? It sorts through zillions of posts on the net and finds trends based on the use of certain words or phrases. Have you ever read the posts on godlikeproductions? I use that as an example of the kind of information and chat that contributes to those zillions of posts that the web bot sifts. If you sift paranoia, you get paranoid results. I think this whole web bot thing is based on false premises.

If it sifts through zillions of posts, finding all the trends of certain words or phrases, then the reason why it works is because all of the trends have emotional 'sparks' in them, which are creative. Then they predict what these emotional 'sparks' will manifest as.

That's how I understand it. Doesnt matter what kind of false premises or misunderstanding is in a post, or how incorrect it is, because it is the emotional outburst contained in it which is creative... just like real life

You dont have to understand what you are create, but you still create it...

And at HalfPastHuman they explain it gets very complicated because each emotional outburst creates like a ripple, and then every ripple runs into one another which affects the outcome. The trick is to read what the release of all the ripples will be (release being the outcome).

I assume this is how it works....
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote