View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #110
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

There is a time to believe and there is a time to know, I for one would not write about things of such a import to the human race if I only believe, if I didn't had the direct experience of other worlds and peoples, of worlds were mutual respect, love and freedom exists

I know too well how easy it is to quash these memories when we find ourselves in such a violent and competitive world as this one has become

Earth was one time paradise too

Indigos and human angels have great capacities, for example interdimensional travel, multidimensional awareness etc...but will they try? will they remember their mission?make an effort and do something rather than just talk?...make the difference on their awakening to this planet?

What is stopping you from realizing your potential? the potential that other life forms in this time matrix don't have?

What is the price of your eternal potential? of giving up the opportunity to expand yourself and become master of your own destiny, a creator of realities and worlds, rather than just space dust...it is not too late yet

All is inside God, all is God...even the things you may think happen outside you are really happening inside you, for no one can really love you other than yourself...your own God self

The All Oneness has it all and needs no-thing...no one...but whether you follow your god self and realize your potential or not you will still come back one day to Source as space dust...your identity, your individuality lost but the partikis that made it will be used again to create new worlds, new dreams...

The All Oneness gave you free will and while it prefers for its creation to be joyful and productive it always new you may decide to fall, to bend the laws...at a price of course, because these are equal interchange of energy worlds and every action has a consecuense in energy terms

The bringers of truth are rarely welcomed in earth, because it is so much more pleasant for the ego to listen to sweet and inconsecuential words...to believe in the maya rather in one's own intimately magical god self

Is time to leave and release you to your doubts and uncertainty, to your fear, to your alliances, saying only that you have a choice, the choice to be free, one last time...that you are loved beyond your imagination, that source does not judge you and that there is help for as long as may be possible should you want it...you now know where to find it

I AM a face of the original one, a friend, a family member from your Krystic family beyond the illussions of time and space

Ashalum ta Eckasha DUr

and so it is