View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #41
GreenRobot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

The information coming out from Aaron, Dave Corso and Duncan is believable to me. I feel extreme empathy for the manipulation, pain and control they have been through in their life.

The creation process of these super soldiers is cruel and evil and we can only hope the exposure will help stop these programs in the future. That is what this testimony is about IMHO. Aaron is not trying to be famous or rich, he's been f*cked with now his only recourse is to tell what he knows. The skeptics should just put this info in their backpocket and keep watching. More and more stuff is coming out that will show how corrupt certain groups are on this earth. If a super soldier is possible to create, someone in the govt. will try just to see what advantages it will give them. The combination of psychological manipulation with genetic manipulation and implants is a scary reality that will only get more perverse in the future unless it's exposed and stopped.

His admission of killing children while under influence of his tortured created alternative personality is not something to get hung up on. That does not color him in my eyes as a criminal, but more as a victim of a horrific situation.

Did anyone else catch the info he gave in the interview about Haiti? Did I hear correctly that one of the reasons for the earthquake he said was to take humans as a food source? By who? Aliens? Also the whole thing about a person's brain being tastiest when it's in a totally tortured state.....was as gruesome as it was shocking. Although I've heard similar statements that agree with that.

In the end, Aaron has my full support. He's a brave man who deserves all our respect for surviving what he's gone through.
GreenRobot is offline   Reply With Quote