View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #1097
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
To all of you:

I know that at anytime I or those contributing to this thread may loose access or their ability to participate here do to circumstances beyond our control.

WHat do you mean by this Bigmo...do you have some informations?

Since there is no time like the present I wish to take a moment and extend a heart felt and humble thanks to all of you who have participated and contributed to Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

For me it has proven to be one of the most illuminating and revealing discussions I have ever witnessed and is one of the primary reasons for my participation with Project Avalon

I can only agree. How true.

I have known for years that there was 'something more' than the few strategically placed kernels of truth that I have been spoon fed throughout my lifetime. I have also taken Jesus at his word and have held close to my heart his admonishment to 'Knock and the door shall be opened'.

I believe that through this thread some of those 'doors have been opened'. I have not reached closure as of yet but have a renewed interest in the vital questions that have perplexed me over the years and I would guess, many others as well.

A special thanks to you Abraxas, for your contribution with your deep incites and revelations. You have made my mind flip inside and out and twist over and upon itself, which I am afraid was sorely needed!

I thank you and hold a deep gratitude to you for this and ask one additional question:

Is it within your power to show us the process by which we may also, gain access to the Thubane Records?

Peace to all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
dddaniel --

it definitely would be worth your time and energy to reread this 43-page thread despite its intimidating length. i'm not sure there's any way exactly to just "hit the highlights," as the topics really do seem to run the gamut!! cosmology, spirituality, 2012, ascension, lots of advanced math (even though many of us have to skip alot of this part, i'm afraid). i guess pretty much any topic touched-on anywhere else on this forum MAY have been mentioned here as well .... or, if not, any are certainly "fair game." (though, if it's been covered before, Abraxas will sometimes refer you to this post or even resources outside PA & PC)

Hope you Enjoy the Ride, dddaniel!!!

hippihillbobbi

hehehe...Hippihill...I belong to these folks that really have to skip some parts of that advanced math, altough I consider myself having some good maths and physics background.

But that doesn't stop me of considering the presented material on these pages as highly intriguing, highly open minded, highly controversal, highly...d

If we are above to accept the fact that we should consider all, really all possibilities about the nature of the 'true' existance of the human race (phisycaly and non-phisycaly, no matter what 'true' might mean), these pages must be contributed as a part of the wholeness.

Ignoring something makes ME ignorant and therefore limited in my further 'evolution'

Thank you all and thank you Abrax for your time and efforts.

with much respect
malletzky