View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 02:23 AM   #15
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ET Question ?

dont take my word for it but from what i understand...

1. black people are manipulated by the sirius anphibians
2. white brown haired people are manipulated by the lyrians possibly lizard types
3. white blonde blue eyed people are manipulated from the pleiadians nordics
4. south east asian people are the original bipedal species that were still manipulated that are of this planet
5. chinese people i have not got a clue where they came from (probably made in china - joke!) but they are also the inuit people.

...this is why all these star systems are interested in this planet, a vested interest.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT I AM A RETARD MUTANT MONKEY/LIZARD SQUIRRAL FISH OR A HAIRY LIZARD MAN BEAR PIG FISH!

...darwin.. *tut*

there is apparently 57 varieties known here and some are future humans 'the greys', the insect 'praying mantis', the lizards 'multidimensionals' and many others... i wish i knew them all!

its time to move on from the et questions and accept there are good and bad out there. in our eyes they are good and bad but they may not have the good bad intentions, just a plan that has no emotion behind their intentions.

thats my opinion and please feel free to laugh and/or scoop my eyes out with a blunt spoon for blasphemy against the hairy man bear pig lizard fish man darwin!

peace KE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grego View Post
Now I know alot of you believe ETs are real and have been watching us and or manipulating us for along time. However there is one thing i can't get a clear answer on, and it is who are these ETs. lets just take a look at some recent interviews done by the project Camelot team. Bob Dean, believes in what are Human like aliens, Tall blond's, Nordic, and believes the Annunaki are just really tall looking humanoids. Also he touches on Greys and another race of tall whites. ok so thats 4 different species. Wilcox says all the aliens are good, humanoid and doesnt believe there are any reptilian races. But we have St Clair, and we have other contactee's Alex Collier give there insite on the reptilians and there evil manipulations. Ben Fulford, doesnt believe in reptilians either. and from the icke and the secret space docs from the enigma channel point to the annunaki being reptilian. So what is it, who are the aliens among us? you can't just pick and choose people there has to be a consistency and continuity with all this information and from my perspective i am not getting any of that with these contactees or whistle blowers presented by project camelot

Last edited by mr.komie; 10-25-2008 at 02:38 AM.
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote