View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
starman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ET Question ?

There is alot of information out there. Some of it correlates with each other some of it don't.

According to Alex Collier the Andromedans and the Pleadians are good, the last being somehow linked in someway to the human race. As if the Pleadians had some kind of responsibility for the human race.

According to Alex Collier the Reptillians are bad, but he also states (correct me if I'm wrong) that there are only a handful of them in underground bases on earth.

This correlates with the information of George Kavassilas, he says that the Reptillians were at war with the Federation of Light (correct me if I'm wrong) a very very long time ago but they are at peace now. He also says that a rogue group of Reptillians are on planet earth but they do not have any involvement with the rest of the Reptillians.

This information regarding the Reptillians, that all of them are not bad, seems to correlate with the information given by Jim Sparks. He says that after he got more familliar with the greys, he got to meet the Reptillians and these were very kind beings of all sizes and shapes that suggested that the people of planet earth gave they people behind the black-ops projects etc, amnesty so that the truth could come forward.

Jim Sparks also says that the greys are good (well, he doesn't say that exactly, he says he has a healthy suspicion to their agenda) but that they have no social skills whatsoever and migh be percieved as evil because they are not that emotional.

According to Dan Burisch the P52's are good and the P45's are not so good. Overall the greys seem to be pretty good but as stated above, their social skills sucks.

And then we have Steven Greer who says that they pretty much are all good. He says that when people have bad interactions with aliens, they are either misunderstanding the situation (just like a child would easily interpret the intentions of a doctor who is giving him/her a needle shot for the flu as evil) or being harrassed by the military.

It seems to me that the majority of the ET's are pretty nice individuals but that they sometimes come of as being jerks due to misunderstandings. There are of course bad ones too just as there are bad humans right here on earth.
starman is offline   Reply With Quote