Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:21 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

I think there is a thread of truth which runs through the ancient mythologies...stories of gods, goddesses, and pharaohs...the biblical record, channeled and remotely viewed information, regression hypnosis, etc...but that most of it is pure BS. I think there is something very special about abraxasinas. I've never encountered anyone like this. I've never encountered information like this. This isn't just anybody...I don't think. But who knows...it could be an NSA experiment to see how we might react to this sort of thing. This could conceivably be pulled off by an NSA staffer with a Cray Supercomputer. Damned if I know. All of this Galactic Federation and SaLuSa stuff might be Alphabet Agency generated to prepare the public for the genuine ET generated BS which is coming. How do we really know anything for certain? Anybody can make up anything. I have pulled back from my biblical upbringing because of the complexity and contradictions...not to mention the utter absurdities. I desire simple clarity. Remember the Tower of Babel incident? If you can't convince 'em...confuse 'em. Try to reduce concepts to their most simple forms...and keep them simple. Of course...when I have tried to do this...people pay no attention because they think there's nothing special or spooky going on...and that it's too simple. Go figure. I will continue through the entire Thuban thread...because I think it's significant...regardless of the source. It shouldn't be ignored. It could possibly be a huge part of disclosure. Who knows? If you were a Reptilian/Human hybrid with a 500 IQ and total reincarnational recall...and had been the key mediator between the Reptilian and Human races for thousands of years...and had witnessed unmentionable atrocities throughout the centuries...how might you deal with an Avalon Q & A? It would be hard...wouldn't it? I don't think we have any idea what this might be like...but I do think there is a very real possibility that such an individual exists. Could this individual be abraxasinas? I don't know. I will continue to be somewhat neutral...probing and irreverent...but I will give the Thuban thread some careful consideration...and I will attempt to relate it to the other threads I have been struggling with. This is uncharted territory.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-28-2010 at 03:09 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote