View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 01:55 PM   #61
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

Funny, while I was writing you posted your post Bagheera.

Again sprituality is mistaken for religion.

Religion is a group of believers following a "leader" outside of you.
Be it a guru, meytraya, jezus and he or she can be black white yellow what more colours do we have, sorry if I left your skincolour out.

Jezus, the Christ said: I will come as a thief in the night.

And he will. You will not discover him untill he is there.
Where?

He will have all forms, all colours, all sexes but no religion.

Christ (kristos in Greek) wil come IN you.
The light will shine in your heart and enlighten your life and it will start shining as soon as you stop looking for it.
Just let it happen, stop trying to make it happen, stop forcing it.

It will start to shine as soon as you stop expecting it to come from outside of you.
As soon as you will let the light shine in your heart the dark, the antichrist will leave you.
The dark will not put up a fight, don't be afraid.
When you put on the light in your room the dark isn't struggling before it leaves, it just disappears and only returns when you put out the light.
There is no fight.

The new jezus will be a christian: I think not.!! (Actually: Jezus never was a christian)

If I would be jezus I wouldn't want to be a christian.....
or catholic, jew, muslim, hindoe, new born etc...

Either you let the light of love shine in your heart and be enlightened and realise that you are the returned christ or project it outside of you so there is only darkness in your heart (antichrist) and fight for your right with all the other blind ones.

As soon as enough people will have reached enlightenment the number will become critical and it will manifest itself and it will be free of religion.
Not one moment to early not one moment late.
And it will be spritual: It will shine on everybody, no matter what race or colour or religion.
As a matter of fact I think real spirituality will be the end of religion.

The good thing with this is: You can't lie about it.
Either you are enlightened or you are not.
When you are you will not have to say or prove you are: It's obvious and you know it.
People who claim they are enlightened obviously are not and they know it too.

When you have found the light inside you will need no followers anymore, you are free.

So look out for people with followers and look out for those who follow for they are even more dangerous because they don't want to be free and seeing freed ones will frighten the hell out of them so they'll do everything to hang them on a cross.
It's happened before and will happen again.

When you have found the light inside they can take away what you have but not your light.
They can take your freedom and your voice but not your light.
They can hang you on the cross (and they will) but not take away your light.

When you have found the light inside you don't have to believe anymore because you know and noone can take that away from you and why should they?

All they have to do is find the light inside to get it themselves.

Stop looking for the christ (light) outside of you.
Look for the kristos inside.

It's there.

I know.

Last edited by Peer; 11-01-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote