View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #617
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Celine--

NO, dear sister, i AM NOT saying that those of us "in tune" with Abraxas have been the only ones disrespected. Mean words and accusations have flown on this thread AND on the original Q&A thread as well -- ugliness and unlovingness came from BOTH sides ..... i totally agree with you. And for any of the times i may have inadvertently hurt yours or anyone else's feelings, I do hereby apologize to you. i haven't felt that was ever my intention, but i DO admit to feeling defensive for myself at times during this "crisis," so perhaps i was "mean" without recognizing it in myself. If so, as i said, i am sincerely sorry.

eXchanger--

Thank you for all your wise and light-filled words. you are so DEPENDABLE always to "bring-us-back-'round!"

/Rocky Shorz--

I really appreciate the compliment on my "complimentary close." LOL i have to admit ..... i AM proud of being an old hippie!

Mudra--

Thank you, as always, for your loveliness and your God-given talent for gifting us with words of peace, love and harmony. And your words, in combination with those of Kahil Gibran today, simply healed my distress and made my spirit soar!

To each of you and ALL my sisters and brothers here -- SHALOM.

love,
hippihill