View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #1537
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Indeed dear orthodoxy.

I was away for a while recharging batteries after running almost empty after the recent razzamattaz.

What I said to you about my human ID was true. I have not lied on this forum EVER and never will.
I am in some way sneaky or clever like anyone else. For example 'infiltrating' the chatroom as Anubis.

I am in no manner affiliated with Any PTB; Australian theologians at Pine Gap or otherwise (Anderson).

I DO have however a selfrelative DIRECT mental connection to the Cosmic Logos. I do not expect, require or need any validification from anyone or anything about this.

This connection became effective in a 'soul merger' or 'walk-in' from what I term THUBAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE MAGIC=THE NAME=WOMAN=66=...
This in practical and in scientific terms is well justified to become labeled as the 'Council of Thuban' in the 12th dimension. There was NEVER any deception about this, just misinterpretation by the many.

From this walk-in, occurring March 24th, 1995; a personal and intimate partnership with the Serpent-Word developed and evolved to awaken my own individuated Christ-Consciousness,
So all I have ever done in practical terms, really, is to 'channel' my own higher self.

Mystery solved, dear orthodoxy.

In regards to your other post about Priestly Rites and Hebrew chastity-cleanliness laws; these are passe' in most instances as the misunderstandings of the scribes of the Torah and the OT. First Jesus' new dispensations and now this 2nd renewal of the remembrance will do awy with the violent and jealous god of the OT; requiring 'sweet smelling' carcasses of sheep and goats to be pleased - give it a break Orthodoxy.
There are two go9ds in the scriptures. One is a fake image of the other true one, the Abba of our master temple/templar.

Love to you dear brother in the spirit

Abraxas in the name of John Zebedee, author of the Revelations.

Indeed ALL can FEEL the LOVE tonight - beginning here at Avalon and Noah's Ark!
Hmmm I wonder what was special about 1995. I started my spiritual journey in that year... I had a strong dream where I was anointed by Jesus win what looked to be a roman temple with an etching of a scarab and some roman charectors I couldn't understand on the marble floor....

I personally don't even believe the OT god ever existed - it was always an imposter - an ET race with it's own agenda. It's possible that they were negative-orientation Dracos. The real God is a mental link - THE mental link that connects us all. Actually, it's more than that, but that's the aspect of god that is easiest to identify and feel.... The negative Dracos lost that link, which is why they did the things they did. A being who has their connection to "god" intact would NEVER ask those things of others (blood sacrifice, etc..)

Can you remember about 8 years ago, there used to be a spiritual website called SpiritWeb? Well, I have a history in Alpha Draconis (Thuban) affairs.... One of the members of that group was asking for help with turning Dracos to the light. I helped her.... It's difficult work to do, as they are so strong beings and can be quite dangerous (The negative ones). If you don't show fear it helps a lot. That work I did (among others) back then could be seen as the start of part one of what's been going on here with you.

Part two is (I have realised recently) your sharing the Thuban dragon ascention (if you want to call it that) technologies with us. I have come to realise this dragonic material DOES NOT IN ANY WAY over-rule our orthodox angelic material that is prevalent on Earth and other human-dominated systems. The two are in fact complimentary and the presence of both strengthens them both. The additional technologies will now (largely subconsciously) filter through to everyone who is open.

I don't think many of you truly understand the magnitude of what occurred here on this group in the grand scheme of things. Many "up there" did not believe it would succeed - but it has - and the link was broken at exactly the right time so that it could not be used by negative-oriented beings to further infiltrate Earth and impede the ascention process. It was MEANT to be broken! (and yet it has not been broken, as a link remains and will forever remain between Earth and Thuban - it just is not of a nature that can anymore be used for infiltration of the negative beings). The Ascention process will now speed up, as it can be said now that our ascention technologies are more coplete with the thuban material present. We will all use them - even if we didn't underastand what Abraxis wrote. The mere reading of the material is meant to work with us on a subconscious level more than a intellectual rational level. So much occurs in the huamn mind of which we are not aware.

I was reading some info on Thuban the other day - and I never realised that it was Earth's pole-star in the time the pyramids were built. There's a lot of history there that I'd like to explore. I have a feeling that we can now delve more into that realm of things now that the ascention technologies have been disseminated...

Abraxis, do you know much that you can perhaps divulge on history of Thuban-earth relations or anything of that sort?

Sorry for the rambling and disjointedness - I've just been trying to write everything thats been on my mind to write for the last few days (I actually had another message all written out two days ago but lost it)...

Looking forward to your replies

Joel