Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:01 AM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

I just finished page 2. Wow! What a lot of unfamiliar terms, concepts, and information! This is almost like visiting a foreign country...and not being able to understand the language...and trying to figure out what the hell is going on! Is this sort of conversation really necessary or beneficial? Is this the language of the Gods and Goddesses...which only they can understand...so as not to fraternize with the goyim?

I found this abraxasinas comment quite interesting:

"8. It is untrue that any cosmic- extraterrestrial or interdimensional race is planning to 'blast' the earth and its inhabitants with some 'weapon' to cause a poleshift in 2012. Yes you are not only free to create your own destiny, but you are destined to travel and communicate to and with the lifeforms within the galaxies to share your experiences of your 'great metamorphosis' from human caterpillar to starhuman butterfly with others. Eventually, you my dear starchild from Cassiopeia, you will achieve galactic consciousness and your lightbody will facilitate the galaxies and stars you now observe as the cells within your body. You will then no longer be a Queen of the Bull, but you shall be a Universe interacting with other Universes."

So...no doomsday? No quarantine? We are already sovereign? (abraxasinas indicated to me that Human sovereignty was not a good idea now...maybe later). 'Queen of the Bull' reminds me of Hathor. abraxasinas reminds me of Hathor...but then I've never met Hathor! A person shall be a Universe interacting with other Universes? Does a lightbody imply having no physicality? I don't ever want to not have physicality. I think this would be descension rather than ascension.

TRANCOSO provided an interesting quote:

'We stood before it and began to freeze inside from the exertion. We questioned the painting, berated it, made love to it, prayed to it: We called it mother, called it whore and sl#t, called it our beloved, called it Abraxas...'
(Excerpt from 'DEMIAN' by Hermann Hesse)

This quote, and the avatar, point to the feminine. The energy of abraxasinas seems more feminine than masculine to me. I feel as though I know this energy. It feels familiar...somehow...as if people I have known and listened to...have been instructed by this intelligence. Hmmmmmmm.

The signature is also interesting. The many in one...and one in many. This made me think of 'Legion - for we are many'. Also...'all for one...and one for all'. And 'out of many...one'.

I keep feeling as though abraxasinas dances around the real issues...in an almost sing-song above-it-all manner. Just a feeling...mind you.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-25-2010 at 04:15 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote