View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #1113
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Abrax, in the process of presenting the Thuban 'message', you indeed use many excerpts and quotes from Jesus (or the Bible) in order to explain the deeper meaning of some Thuban postulates. Basicly, I rather embrace the choosed approach, then to just 'blindly' believe (or not) the message.

And exactly this kind of presenting the message enables me to more and more understand the 'real' meaning of Jesus's metaphores and therefore to grasp the deeper meaning of the 'beingness'='onennes'='wholeness'...

What I wanted to express is, this thread really a kind of "switched the switcher" from 'off to on' or from 'neutral to on' (depending on my previous understandings and 'beliefs').

I now find my self of reading these many peaces of Jesus's wisdom and I finally understand them (not allways admittedly, but more often and often).

If I was 'to meet' Jesus 5 years ago (just metaphorically), I would have missunderstand the most of his teachings. But now, thanks to you as 'the messenger' and the message 'itself', it's all different....

Once again I have to emphasize the meaning of this thread to ME. It is really an 'eye opener' and a 'mind opener', (and once again, at least for ME). I may or may not 'agree' (I used 'agree' here more in sense of the deeper understanding, right from the center of my heart) with the Thuban message in its wholeness.

But in it's core, it definitely feels right and wrong in each and every moment (simultaneously) and therefore IS definitely worth of listening.

The moment I manage to unify the right with the wrong (and my inner feeling tells me I'm not too far away from this), I'LL BE THERE...WHERE IT ALL STARTED...

My deepest respect to you dear friend
Malletzky
Thank you indeed Malletzky and bigmo and the participants, who have found value in these messages and who have found it appropriate to comment on their appreciation of them.
These kind of comments render my efforts worthwhile indeed and expressing this gratitude has a significant effect on the human group consciousness.

For I am a simple messenger from the Logos and therefore do I emphasize the WORDS=SWORD so much.
It is the Logos within each one of you, who analyses and processes these messages.
So when your waking consciousness either accepts or rejects these words, then it is your own Logos in connection to this Encompassing Logos, which does the 'judging'.

It is quite appropriate for many to reject these messages, as this rejection also carries within it a great learning experience.
You may ask bigmo about this, as he has experienced just such an immense 'self learning curve'.

As stated many times; these are only words; but these words are unknown by all sources in the quarantined earth plane (including ALL ETs therein - perhaps now you can fathom as to why 'they' are 'leaving') and this is the reason they are given.
You may say that these words are from the order beyond what has been sequestered and occultized in 'libraries' and archives throughout the human history, especially during the last 26,000 years.
These words are by no means exhaustive and there will be many Thubanites (recall THUBAN=66=FREEDOM=THE33=.. and just a label used for the 1st Order of the Dragon archetype); even emerging from your own ranks, who will extend and finetune these 'dragon seeds' from the Master-Templar.

These messages serve a singular 'master-purpose' and this is to 'hyperaccelerate' the available collective human group consciousness by AWAKENING the mental potential slumbering in everyone to TRIGGER the SELF REMEMBRANCE of BEING a Thubanite through and by the ability to ALIGN the Gaian humanoid Logos TO the Cosmic Logos.

I am impressed that about a dozen participators on Project Avalon have already TRIGGERED themselves in such remembrances.
Any of you can easily 'check this' in comparing your subconscious experiences to what they are now, after having been exposed to the Thubanese data stream, to before such exposure.

Peace of Mind and Heart be with you all!

AA