View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #10
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: What do you expect from ET`s ?

Quote:
and they most likely do not have expectations either!
Note to Motrock;
Please understand that I am not landing on you, here. Whenever possible I try to respond to subjects, not people. You just happen to be the "lucky citizen" whose post I just read, and so...

I responded "nothing" in my last post, mostly because it best described what I "expected", and that in the limited, literal sense.

What I want, or need from them isn't very relevant, because there really isn't anything they can give me, except perspective. At least in the non-material sense, and there lies the source of real satisfaction, anyway.

But here is something which I find I have to remind myself as needed:

"If they're "here" too, then they "need" something as well."

It may not be in the same sense that we think of it. Or, think on it as...
The need to fix something, or even see it fixed, would still bring you right here, wouldn't it?

If you think of an "emotional need" as "fearing the lack of something", then you arrive at a place where we do have some very common ground with any-one/thing which shares this slice of existence.

Separate why they're here from the fact they are here for a minute. Whether they are here to:
  • Help,
  • Hinder,
  • Take prisoners,
  • Clean up afterward,
  • Make side-bets,
  • Drink up all the booze, after we've left,
  • Or just idle, or morbid curiosity,
they are here! I also suspect that this is much more of an equalizer that we suspect (and in some cases, that they'd admit).

"Lemme es'plain. No. There is no time to es'plain. Lemme sum up." - Inigo Montoya

I begin with the notion of a "perfect, eternal Creator" (If you can't go there, then skip on to the next post). Think of it this way:
God is.
Now, whatever you just tried to add to the end of it... stop. There is nothing which can be added to that. There is nothing which the Creator "needs", or wants.

The Creator created. "We" (as big a "we" as you can imagine, and more) is that creation. The Creator does not create "imperfectly", for any reason, or the Creator would need something (even if it was amusement).

Everything from Big Bang forward was just that giant We falling for "What if?" or some foolish question. Dimensions, Universes, Galaxies, 3rd, 4th, 5th, Xth densities, etc. It's endless because we are. We are "allowed" (not the right word, but close) this foolishness because it isn't real, in the eternal sense. It's nature is the "sum agreement" of all our manifestations, including the notion we are human, "Plaedian", Angels, or anything else.

Which brings me back to, whoever we, and they are ... they are here! just like us.

Anyway, I have this sudden urge to wax poetic over all of this, so before I do, I think I'll just step back and read for a bit.

"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-20-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote