View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #480
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Hello Tango,

I hear your plea for us all to walk our own path, know our own truth garnered from within us. As for dropping all ties and getting rid of all your stuff I don't know anyone here who has said to do that. I do find it interesting that most who have been on the front lines have lost most worldly professions, and many deal with difficult family situations. So is it that they chose to get rid of possessions or was it a matter of circumstances, and the same goes for their families.

Jesus said, if you go to a town (sent them 2 by 2) take nothing with you and if they reject the truth you share tap the dust from your feet and move onward. Jesus said to not even take food, but to accept gifts of love from those willing to share. I have to confess that where I live is a spiritual vacuum and I have spent the last 15 years doing much hard core research into the shadow powers behind our leaders in government, industry, media while not doing a whole lot overtly in the spiritual arena until this past year.

It seems though lately people have found me in fairly obscure ways and drawn me back into exercising my spiritual gifts and abilities to great results. I have asked nothing in return and yet been helped at critical times. I feel an urgency to have my house in order, to focus on my path, and to watch and listen closely to information and events.

I have no fear of what may come for ultimately I know the creator loves us and if we will follow that God spark within we will not fail, but we must walk and be ready.

Much love to all in truth,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote