View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 07:08 PM   #257
zorgon

Default Re: Will you leave if the forum is a Paid Subscription?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser2012 View Post
This would surely more than pay for the hosting and management of Avalon.
As has been said, the HOSTING of Avalon costs very little... the money is for world tours to chat with whistle blowers... Nice work if you can get it...

77% also did not do the math...

A goodbye thread... how appropriate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
I think not listening to 77% of their supporters suggesting other means to generate an income is career suicide, in saying that I wish Bill & Kerry all the best of luck in the future.
Not really if you look at the numbers... and I too agree with you that its not the money (though 60.00 a years IS outrageous) but the principle.

How can you purport to be a whistle blower on government and PTB wrong doing and greed, then say you will charge for it?

Now then, lets look at the numbers for a minute and put this in perspective...

Fee... 60.00 a year...

Current members as of today...

5,342 times 60 equals $320,520.00

Active Members as of today... about 50%

2,651 times 60 equals $159,060.00

If only half of the ACTIVE members pony up the loot (25% of total members)... that still leaves $79,530.00 a year income. Not to shabby where I come from.

Most of us have to work HARD to get even close to half that for a yearly income, but this money will be used so the Camelot crew can travel around the world to talk to people (who may or may not have anything of value to say, truth wise, as recent wrong predictions have shown)

Add the book sales, t-shirts, coffee mugs and CD's/DVD's and you have a very lucrative business.

Impressive Maybe I should reconsider 'getting into the business' After all ATS is now worth over $250,000.00

So the book is already at 1500 pages in draft form. Seems to me this was planned all along. Hoagland would be proud. Don't forget the Press Club in Washington release. RH sold a LOT of copies from that release

Congratulations for joining the ranks of "Truth for Megabucks" whistle blowers. May you live well in your posh resort in Australia while the ground crews scramble for cover in the dirt when the SHTF, as it so obviously will according to all the 'info' spread here.

Now excuse me... I have to make some changes on the front page of my website