View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #562
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

The Left Eye of Horus

I am now locked up in my own brain so I no longer need to be restrained on tables and such. I can now be walked around the place like a puppet. I will refer to the actions my body now takes as 'I' for the sake of continuity, even though it is not really me ( Michael Prince ) doing these things.
My body is a walking corpse now in many ways. I am breathing but barely alive. I am very trapped in the left side of my body, I seem to look out at the world now through my left eye.
Time has less meaning than before as well. After a period of laying on this table ( could be days as I now longer sleep and eat as before and live on some kind of blood injections ) I get up and walk down a long corridoor. I desecend down a lift at the end of the corridoor and come out at a small tube/train terminal where a high-tech train is waiting. The door opens and I get on. I see George Bush Snr sitting near a window on the right hand side of the train with two bodyguards in black suits sitting to the left. He motions me over and sit opposite him on the other side of the table between us. The train starts to move and he begins to commuinicate with me. His body seems to ripple when he does this and his eyes change to snakelike slits. He is commuinicating in some alien language which sounds like 'pops' and hisses with with low growling, the langauge sounds Sumerian to me but I can't understand it. The entity inside me starts to talk back to Bush in a simlair way but with different tones of noises- still growling and such. The two entities seem to be old friends and Bush refers to the entity inside me as 'Samael'.
A small device comes out of the table between us and an underground military facility flashes up on it in a holographic display. The image rotates and different sections of the facility light up. I get the feeling this place in the UK and the two being continue commuincating while geometrical patterns and lines light up inside the facility. A list names and photos of people come up next to the image with some kind of DNA patterns next the names. I undertand the beings are planning blood rituals in this place and it is planned that these humans will be collected at the time to take part. The entity inside my body is getting excited and I notice my right hand stretching and growing claws out of the corner of my eye.
Bush then seems to stop vibrating so much and appears more human. His voice goes back to human and he says to me in a strong american accent in a mocking way- "Hey Michael inside there, we've got you trapped in there, we own you now!". My body becomes more still, I can't talk but I say to myself "I'm still here mother****er, I'm still Commander Michael Prince".
The train comes to a stop and the doors open. The two bodyguards get up first and exit the door, then Bush and I follow. They may be acting like they run things on the train, but when we enter this new facility, Bush and the entity inside my body are scanned by AI immediately and their 'God' takes them over. They are just two more puppets!

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-04-2010 at 02:53 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote