View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #555
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Descent into Hysteria- The mechanics of possession

Forget about all indoctrinated concepts a christian God, Devil, heaven and hell. The physical reality is much closer than most would care to examine.
I am in contact with a young Plieadian contactee from Australia. This young man was visited by a female Plieadian and two male Plieadians when he was sixteen years old. They came to his school in Australia at the time posing as psychologists.
The female told my friend she was his biological mother and when he asked how old she was, she replied "About 82" ( she looked to be in her early twenties ). These extra-terrestrials were commuinicating telepathically between themselves and asked my friend the same question that I have been asked before by offworld individuals-

"Is humanity worth saving?"

he replied he thought they were worth saving, and she said thats what they thought. The main point of this meeting regarding the situation with the IBIS and LOOKING GLASS program is the woman mentioning they were concerned what was happening in the underground facilities around the world and were attempting to stop it.
The Pliedian woman pointed her finger towards the floor and said- "Thats hell!". A very special woman told me I am like a shaman or slyph because I take on the pain of the whole world and transmute it to purity. That one sentence helped me understand so much!

1991- Johanesburg, South Africa- 15 years old

A most diabolical technological process now takes place in this underground facility. A cloned body is located in a liquid tank to the right of the room. This body is identical to my body and has a mixture of my DNA with a larger infusion of animal/alien DNA.
The AI system has one of the wolf/bigfoot type aliens going through the same pain enhancent torture proceedure in a different location. The pain enhancing hardware being used on us both will reach a climatic point at the exact same time and because of the incredible levels of pain being endured, the two of us will leave our bodies at the exact same time and be compelled to enter this new body together.
Scientific note- AI does not fully understand or control this process as AI does not have control over the soul. All it understands is that by forcing lifeforms out of the body with high levels of pain, the lifeform will enter the nearest alternative body that contains its DNA code.
This process occurs and myself and the other being are forced into this alternative body. The reality can only be desribed as two being trapped inside a tight dark space, screaming to get out and struggling against each other for survival. As this new body is infused with more alien DNA tha human/plieadian DNA, I lose this psychic struggle and become 'locked' in an area of my mind. I am now barely concious but the part of me that is concious is screaming to get out.
The aliens conciousness has more control over the new body, however this Mirror Entity is trapped too and under control by the AI system, so the alien is screaming to get out as well.
As I said, this is a diabolical process!
I can say this now- The process decribed above is a beginning. After years of this psychic battle raging inside the body, one lifeform will give up, leave the body and 'die'.
When this occurs, the lifeform staying in the body will gain control over all the abilities of the lifeform who has left the body. The AI system will attempt to keep full control over the lifeform remaining in the body. The goal of the AI system will now be able to control the lifeform to commit degenerate/anti survival acts in its true valence/front altar. Once a lifeform starts to do this, it will be extremely difficult to de-program the lifeform and free it from AI control.
This process basically means complete robotic assimilation by AI.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote