View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 09:17 AM   #33
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It seems the American people are really starting to to take a stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I do feel some movement... but looks like a hijacking to me.. gov of alaska trying to tiptoe in the ring. please no..... not paylen. I dont know if I spelled here name right. somthing isnt right with that lady... shes a reptile...

Palin is queen of the reptiles and one of the biggest liars that money can buy! The corporate masters love her! Just pay her enough and she'll do and say whatever you want...so far her fan base is still strong and haven't caught on to her arrogance, stupidity and greed.

If people can wake up to the lies were on the right track, we need to unite instead of continuing to let the PTB divide us with hate, fear and race baiting. People need to rise above the right and left labeling system that keeps us divided, we need to come together as ONE "we the people"...

It's slight of hand politicians are playing.. two groups going at each other, while the corporations are behind the scenes cleaning up, poisoning the skies and robbing us blind while we're pre-occupied with the players. The system was hijacked a long time ago. Until we work together as one and demand change by castrating Wall Street and the corporate masters, we sc*ew*d!

And it all starts at home by visualizing them away, vaporized by Love. we can do it with the power of our minds. That's the secret they've been trying to keep from us for eons, and now the secrets out so we must begin using it. And I think it's already happening because we're seeing the collapse of the Rockefeller power structure, and it seems like plans just aren't working out as well as they're supposed to.

Underwear bomber didn't succeed, swine flu scandal fell apart, huge shipments of vaccines/poison disappeared, apparently the Haiti earthquake was supposed to be much worse but not all of the nuclear devices went off...

Bye, bye Illuminati...you're vaporized!!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote